Netizen score: 8.7 minutes
Yixiantong Mobile Assistant cracked version V10.82 latest free version
uandroid unlock artifact Chinese version
Happy Mobile Recovery Master V3.7.8785 Official Latest Version
Huawei Mobile ADB Shortcut Tool V1.0 Green Free Edition
Vivo mobile assistant V184.108.40.206 official free version
XY Assistant V220.127.116.1113 official latest version
Xiaomi Cloud Service Assistant Computer Edition is the official desktop client of Xiaomi Cloud. It can provide you with data synchronization, backup, device search, space expansion, account management and other services, so you can use the client to log in to the cloud Synchronized operation is safe and convenient, allowing you to easily process files in Xiaomi mobile phones.
1. Comprehensive personal data cloud storage: Synchronize backup of contacts, call logs, text messages, notes, photos, wifi, applications and other data to avoid data loss.
2. Easily migrate data to a new phone: Log in to your account and quickly display personal data such as text messages, contacts, call logs, and notes on the new phone.
3. Manage anytime, anywhere: log in to i.mi.com, manage personal data at any time, modify it in one place, and automatically synchronize all devices. You can even send text messages and write notes on web pages.
4. Easily share the beauty to friends: Create a cloud album to share with everyone, sharing the beauty is so easy!
5. "Find My Phone" helps you locate the location of your phone, remotely back up data, device sounds, clear data, send text messages, and lock the device.
6. Support cloud space expansion: Xiaomi Cloud Service provides 5GB of free storage space. For a small fee, you can upgrade to more storage.
7. Recycle Bin Recovery: Xiaomi Cloud Service users delete contacts, photos, etc., which will be stored in the Recycle Bin, and can be restored during the validity period.
To use Xiaomi Cloud Service, you first need to set it up on your phone. After completing the initial setup, you can log in to use on your other devices.
1. Make sure your phone is running MIUI system
2. Log in to your account on your phone and start the service
Go to Desktop> "Settings"> "Xiaomi Account"> open "Cloud Services".
3. Log in to your account on your phone and start the service
Please ensure that data synchronization is turned on.