KingRoot is a tool for obtaining root permissions of Android phones with a single click on the PC. It can perfectly support 400 models of more than 65 brands including htc, moto, Samsung, Sony Ericsson, Huawei, ZTE, Lenovo, Coolpad, etc. 3-system mobile phone. This all-in-one one-key root tool is easy to operate and has undergone rigorous testing to ensure super stability and never cause damage to the phone. Even if the root fails, there will be no problems such as fc and inability to enter the system.
1. Breakthrough support for some Android 4.0 models to obtain root permissions
2. The root engine is fully upgraded, and the success rate is greatly improved;
3.Integrate 10 sets of independent engine solutions to achieve separate root access for mainstream models such as Moto, Samsung, LG, Sony Ericsson;
4. Deeply enhanced support for Defy (ME525, ME525 +, MB525, MB525 +), Moto Atrix ME860, Moto Atrix 2 ME865, Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3-2.37, 4.0-4.03 can obtain permissions;
5, support for Sony Ericsson, Lenovo's tablet to get root.
1. Intelligently judge the condition of the mobile phone, output the solution that meets the requirements, and greatly increase the chance of obtaining ROOT permissions.
2, completely Chinese interface, and fool-proof design, suitable for users at any stage
3. It is highly versatile, and can support root system permissions for systems above 2.3. Most of the other general software only supports 2.2 systems.
4. Can support domestic models, such as Huawei U8800, ZTE V880, etc., but foreign software basically does not support it.
5. There are no language barriers to feedback issues. Unlike other software, contact developers must communicate in English, and feedback is difficult. Users can communicate with developers in Chinese.
1. Download the kingroot computer version.
2. Make sure that the power is kept at 30%. Go to Settings-> Applications-> Development-> Turn on USB debugging.
3. The mobile phone is connected to the computer through a data cable, and can be successfully identified by the computer. (Note: It is recommended that HTC models be s-off first, otherwise they can only obtain temporary root permissions and even directly cause failure.)
4. Decompress the software
package and install the software (the installation instructions are below). Double-click "kingroot.exe" to open the software.
5. After the mobile phone is connected to the computer normally, it will display "connected normally".
6. Click “One-click root”, the root process officially starts, and it takes about 1 minute during this period. Due to the difference of some models, the time may be slightly longer.
7. If ROOT is successful, you will be prompted that you have successfully obtained ROOT permissions.
1.Enhance Root ability, adapt to Samsung, Huawei and other models
2. Security management Root authorization, covering Android5.0 version
3. Prohibit self-starting in batches and easily manage software start-up behaviors;
1. Multi-layered security defense to comprehensively improve the system security level
2. Strengthen the online shopping payment environment and protect personal privacy and safety
3. One-click processing, easily solve the problem of mobile phone risk
4. Improve the functional interface and enhance the product experience
1. First to support Android 5.0 & 5.1, improve the success rate of getting root
2. Comprehensive upgrade of self-start management and pre-installed uninstall functions, repairing some compatibility issues
3.Improve Root security protection ability, software run more securely
4. Updated software architecture, reducing standby memory consumption by 45%
1. Download and decompress to get the "KingRootSetup.exe" file, then double-click to open the installation interface, as follows:
2. Click "Next" to continue the installation. The installation license agreement interface appears, as follows:
3. Read the "License Agreement" carefully, check "I agree to this agreement" after confirming that it is correct, and then click "Next" to continue the installation, and the path selection interface appears, as follows:
4. Select the appropriate installation directory according to your needs, and then click "Next" to continue the installation. The menu folder selection interface appears, as follows:
5. Select or create a menu folder, and then click "Next" to continue. By default, click "Next" to continue the installation, and then the "Additional Tasks" selection interface appears, as follows:
6. Confirm whether to create a desktop shortcut, and then click "Next" to continue. The "Ready to Install" interface appears, as follows:
7. Confirm various installation information. If you need to modify it, click "Back" to reset it. If there is no problem, click "Install" directly to enter the installation interface, as follows:
8. Wait patiently for the installation to complete. After completion, the following interface appears:
9. Confirm whether to run kingroot directly, and then click "Finish" to end the installation!