Netizen score: 10 points
Yuchen Win7 SP1 flagship Lite 32/64 latest free version
Virtual machine dedicated Win10 system 32 / 64-bit stable official version
Virtual machine dedicated Win7 system 32/64 Chinese Lite
elementary OS Chinese version V5.1 official free version
VMware vSphere V6.7 official version
VMware vSphere V5.5 official version
WinXP Lite for virtual machines is a XP system dedicated to virtual machines. Most users now use Win7 or Win10 systems. If they want to use XP, it is better to install one on the virtual machine. And the installation and use on the VM, resource occupation, optimization and so on are all better.
1, ISO mode, can boot in a virtual machine
2. Based on the Windows XP SP3 Professional Edition image production released by MSDN, moderately streamlined and complete functions;
3. After the installation is completed, log in to the system using the direct administrator account, without manually setting an account;
4. Updated the Microsoft patch until March 10, 2019;
5. Upgrade to IE9;
6, crack the theme;
7, turn on graphics acceleration;
8, open the game full screen;
9. Turn on the virtual camera;
10. Integrated large-capacity universal drive package;
11, without any plug-in, no bundled homepage, you can modify the settings at will;
12, open the built-in administrator account;
13, blocking malware removal tools;
14. Can be upgraded online normally;
15. Programs and functions can be opened and closed perfectly in the control panel without error;
16.Integrate VC2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013 runtime libraries;
17, integrated DirectX_9.0c game running assistance;
18. On the basis of ensuring the stability of the system, it should be appropriately streamlined, optimized steadily, and strive for speed, compatibility, and stability;
19. Streamlined components: sample video, audio, some games, natural language, DVD Maker, WinOcr, some infrequent drivers;
20. Absolutely not streamline the components that affect system stability, such as system help, Japanese, Korean, traditional input methods, Microsoft Pinyin input methods, media center, etc .;
21. For VMware Workstation, Oracle VM VirtualBox optimizes acceleration, reduces memory usage and CPU usage, and allows physical machines to run more virtual machines.
22. Add driver support for virtual machines and enhance components for virtual machines.
1. Open the VMware Workstation 14 virtual machine and click [Create New Virtual Machine];
2. Since the system you are installing may be different, here we first choose to install the operating system later to create a blank hard disk;
3. Choosing Windows7 X64 Different system presets may have different optimizations, so we still choose.
4. Fill in the name of the virtual machine, and choose a place where the disk is relatively free to store the virtual machine files (a virtual machine may require dozens of G); (The following is Win7. You can choose XP when you create it. In fact, they are universal, no what relationship)
5. Select the file size of the virtual machine. Generally Windows7 recommends about 60G, and the file is recommended to be single for easy management.
6. Next we need to customize the hardware (virtual machine configuration);
7. In terms of configuration, it needs to be determined according to the configuration of your computer and what you want to do with the virtual machine. It is recommended to keep the default of 2G CPU 4 cores and others.
8. Select the system image you want to install in the CD DVD. For your convenience, I chose GHOST WIN7 64-bit Ultimate (you can also use the original Win7), and close the hardware configuration after the setting is completed;
9, and then click Finish, a blank virtual machine is created.
10. Move the mouse on the left side of the virtual machine setting interface and click to CD / DVD (IDE), then select the path for the system to read under the link on the right. If you are using an optical drive + CD-ROM, select "Use physical drive", use the download For a good ISO image, select "Use ISO image" below and browse the folder to select the XP ISO image or Win7 image you downloaded.
10. Start to install the system, click to power on this virtual machine;
11. At this time, the CD-ROM boot menu appears after booting. We enter PE. If the ISO cannot be booted, we can first use the USB ISO that can boot. (If you skip the CD-ROM boot interface directly, you can press the ESC key when booting. Come choose the CD to boot, it's faster!)
12. After entering the PE, use the diskgenius in the PE to partition the new hard disk. The editor recommends that it be divided into two areas. Using the fast partition function is very simple;
12. After the partition is completed, install the XP or Win7 system using one-key installation tools such as onekey in PE;
13, GHOST WIN7 installation;
14. After restarting GHOST several times, Win7 system installation is complete.
Extraction code: d377