Netizen score: 10 points
CAD version converter V2020 Chinese free version
Doc Converter Pro (document converter) V2.0.0 official version
PDF Cat PDF to PPT cracked version V2.0 latest free version
iPubsoft Word to PDF Converter (Word to PDF Converter) V2.2.36 official version
Martian text converter V126.96.36.199 official version
HTML source code translation V1.0 green free version
pdf to cad complete cracked version is a powerful pdf to cad software. The software is easy to operate and can easily convert PDF files into CAD format files. It is very easy to use. It only takes a few seconds to convert pdf, and the conversion speed is very fast.
Support the conversion of a certain area of the page
Support for converting curves to polylines / polygons
Support for turning curves into circles / ellipses
Support for raster images in DXF output
Support for non-standard font encoding
Support for removing hollow images and patterns
Support for drawing dotted / dotted lines
Graphics capabilities and compatibility
Supports Windows 98, NT, 2000, 2003, XP, Windows 7, 8 operating systems
Supports AdobePDF standard version 1.5
DXF format output compatible with AutoCAD 2000 and higher
Supports selecting files using Windows Explorer
Supports multi-page PDF files into multiple single-page DXF files
Accurately draw PDF vector graphics in DXF format
In DXF output, guarantee the accuracy and editability of the curve
Findability and editability of font text in DXF output (MTEXT)
Support for combining symbols in text and single line strings
Support for exporting hollow fonts as vector paths in DXF output (single font or all fonts)
Support font name mapping (correction method or alternative method) during conversion
Automatically protect the paper specifications of the original PDF
Support rotation output at any angle
Support rotating all pages to read from left to right
Support for clearing blank intervals in output
Supports simulated PDF cut / crop commands
Support for ignoring vector, image and text content during conversion
1. Start the batch conversion PDF function, and then click to enter the "set printing style".
2. Check "Use Plot Style" and "Use Plot Style" and click to enter "Pen Settings"
3. According to the attributes and needs of each color line, set the line width of each color line. (Different line width contrast in the drawing can make the outline of the drawing clear, and the dimension lines and annotations are clear.) This is a necessary step for the drawing to be clear and beautiful.
4. After setting, click "OK"-"OK" to return to the "Batch Conversion" dialog box. Set the "Destination Folder" and its path. Set the page size and quality DPI as required (to preserve the resolution of the drawing, the DPI can be adjusted to 600, the maximum can be adjusted to 1200, and the converted file is also large). Other items can be adjusted as needed. When you're done, start "Adding Files."
5. Find “Folder for storing batch CAD drawings”, select it or press CTRL to select multiple options, or directly select “Add Multiple Files”, add the files to be converted into the selected box, and press “Start” Conversion "to start the batch conversion.
6. The conversion speed is fast, and the process table of each file is refreshed at about 1 speed per second.
7. Until the conversion is complete.
8. Along the set path, find the target folder and view the drawings that have been converted to PDF format.
9. At this point, the CAD drawings have been converted to PDF drawings with a higher resolution, and the display and subsequent printing effects of different line widths are also saved in the drawing.
Tags: pdf to cad