Netizen score: 10 points
FinalData Enterprise Edition V3.0.8 Free Edition
BitRecover Data Recovery (data recovery software) V4.1 official version
GeekSnerds Photo Recovery (photo lossless recovery tool) V3.0.0 latest version
DocRepair V2.10 repair tool free registration code version
DRS6800 Data Recovery System V188.8.131.524 Official Edition
Quick and easy data recovery V184.108.40.2060 official version
GeekSnerds Windows Data Recovery is a professional and powerful Windows data recovery tool that can help users recover data deleted from their computer. It can perform a full scan to recover damaged or deleted data.
1. The software can be set to select the "Tile" option to set the view to a tiled view.
2. You can select the small / large icon option to set the view to small / large icons.
3.Select the details / list option to set the view to details / list
4. Users can also use the view options to arrange icons by name, size and type.
5. It provides 4 different drive scanning options:
1. Normal scan: It will scan the drive normally, and scan time is less compared to other modes.
2. Advanced scan: In this mode, the software will scan every sector of the drive, and this detailed scan will take more time than a regular scan.
3. Formatted Drive Recovery: If the drive is formatted, select this option to recover the data.
4. Deleted file recovery: It can help you recover files and folders, even if these files and folders have been permanently deleted, that is, deleted from the recycle bin.
Search by date
For search results by time, users can specify the date on which the file was created, modified, or accessed. It will allow users to see only those files that were lost on a particular date. To use this feature, simply check the "Specify Date" option to locate the file. Users can search for specific files by specifying any of the following options:
Forget: Select this option if you don't remember when the file / folder was last modified.
Within last week: Select this option if the file / folder was modified in the last week.
Last month: Select this option if the file / folder was modified in the last month.
Last year: Select this option if the file / folder has been modified in the past year.
Specify date: Select this option if you know the modification date and select the date below.
Search by size
Generally, users do not want to wait until the entire drive is scanned. For fast file recovery, you can specify the file size to fill the desired result. If you select the At least option and then specify a size, all files larger than the specified size will be included in the search results. If you select the At most option and then specify a size, all files smaller than that size will be included in the search results.
The options available in this class are:
Remember: select this option if you don't know the size of the files / folders.
Small (less than 100KB): Select this option if the size of the file / folder is less than 100KB.
Medium (less than 1MB): Select this option if the size of the file / folder is less than 1MB but greater than 100KB.
Large (greater than 1MB): Select this option if the size of the file / folder is greater than 1MB.
Specify size: Select this option if you know the size of the file / folder and specify the size below.