Step by step Daji APP is a step recording software that provides users with analysis of walking records and exercise data. Users can use the analysis report to formulate exercise plans and help users develop good habits of exercise and fitness. The software also launched a variety of innovative activities for users, so that users do not boring and boring when they exercise, so they like sports and live a healthy life every day.
Data browsing: Browse to exercise data, browse to all step counting situation and data.
Goal setting: Set the goal data, and set the number of steps and goal changes.
Data change: Select to view the entered weight and browse the weight change and situation.
Exercise: Check the weight and exercise status, you can clearly see the exercise information.
Health value test: Browse health services and evaluate health value based on service type.
Motion data analysis: Analyze the motion data and query all motion changes.
1. You can clearly see the in-depth analysis results and browse accurate data.
2. Check the updated data and clearly see the latest data.
3. Graphical statistics and display of data changes are clearer, and changes can be viewed.
4. The health service is clear, and sports data and information can be grasped.
5. It is more convenient to analyze data, which can bring users accurate step counting.
6. Intelligent statistics and calculation of average data, data statistics are more intuitive.
1. Open the software and immediately enter the goal of setting the number of walking steps.
2. Record the number of steps and view the step status and information.
3. Click to browse steps, active time and calories.
4. Check the health services, and check all the services.
5. Check out all the sports conditions and statistical data.
6, check the statistics of the graph to understand the number of steps and calorie statistics.