Netizen score: 10 points
Mobile phone comprehensive repair toolbox V1.0 official version
Apple Recovery Master V3.7.8880 official version
Multi-cloud mobile phone V1.5.0030 official latest version
Odd rabbit line brush master V220.127.116.11 official latest version
Qitu brush tool V18.104.22.168 official free version
SpyNote (Android remote control software) V5.0 latest Chinese version
Forced Apple Profile Deletion Software is a fast profile removal program for iPhones. In the past, many Apple mobile phone users said that during the use process, many application description files will be left behind, but they do n’t know how to delete them quickly. Now just download the tool and you can easily get it. Try it!
1. Simplify your organization's iOS and TVOS device configuration process with software reviewed by Apple;
2. Provide batch management solutions for iOS devices with remote management support;
3. Back up iPhone or iPad content and easily restore data between devices;
1. After downloading and installing, connect the mobile phone to the computer, and then open the tool, you can see the device you are connected to, and the device information, including the summary, the configuration profile, the preset profile, the application, etc.
2. Some friends will be confused. The configuration description file here does not have a button to remove. How can I delete it? Do n’t worry, you can see the connected device at the bottom left, click on your iPhone name, and then switch to the configuration description file, you can see that the remove button appears.
3. Click Remove to remove the description file.
1. How to set up appleTV3?
Plug in the apple tv3, connect it to the TV, press any button on the remote control, and the Apple TV will start. For the first time, select the language.
2. Every time I open the tool, I am always prompted that I cannot find apple mobile device support.
Copy the SQLite3.dll in C: Program FilesCommon FilesAppleApple Application Support to the directory where the iPhone uses the configuration tool and it can be solved.
3. The installation prompts: "What to do if Microsoft.net Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 is required?
It may be that the Apple Mobile Device driver service program is not open. Open it in the computer and jump to the folder address: C: Windowssystem32, find services.msc, double-click to open it, and re-open the Apple Mobile Device service program in the service. You can also insert and remove data Cable and change the USB socket to reconnect.