Netizen score: 6.7 minutes
Buka Live V7.0.4 official version
Penguin E-sports live assistant V2.21.286.10 official version
Subtitle Edit (video subtitle editor) V3.5.13 green free version
Subtitle Edit (subtitle editing software) V3.5.13 official free version
Barrage Pie V3.0 official version
Dub Show V9.9.550 Free PC Version
Bandisoft Bandicam is a high-definition video recording computer tool developed by South Korea. Bandicam can record high-definition videos with a resolution of up to 2560 × 1600. When recording, you can add your own logo to the video, and support bmp, png, jpeg format screenshots. After recording, you can quickly share the video. .
Screen area recording
You can record the rectangular area you want.
Hand-drawn doodle function
In this new feature, users can draw by hand to take screenshots or circle the key points.
During the entire recording process, users can add the corresponding webcam to the video.
Recording microphone sound
Users can record while talking and easily add your most beautiful voice to the video.
Add my watermark
In order to prevent others from stealing your video, users can add desired watermarks to their videos during recording, supporting text and picture watermarks.
Mouse click effect
A mouse is displayed while recording a video and a special effect of the click animation appears.
Can record computer screen, computer sound, microphone sound at the same time.
The recorded video capacity is small. (1/5 to 1/20 levels of existing procedures)
If the hard disk capacity is sufficient, you can record videos for 24 hours.
Unlike other software, a slow internet connection (Lag) rarely occurs on a computer.
Support image screenshot (BMP, PNG, JPG) and continuous screenshot function.
Webcam video can be added to the recording object screen. (Can merge webcam screen in real time, PIP function)
You can upload recorded videos to You tube without encoding. (Uploads 720p and 1080p)
You can record the full screen of the computer, or select a specific area to record video.
Video recording can be started at the scheduled time, and the timer function can be used.
High-definition video can be recorded and accelerated with hardware acceleration, and high compression can also be achieved.
Support CFR function, compatible with Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere and other video editing software.
Screen Recording-Full Screen
1. Download from the current software park first, and then open it. After entering the main interface, you can select [Full Screen] to record;
2. If you want to stop recording or start again, it is recommended to press F12 directly;
3. If the user wants to play a video, he can go to [Home], enter [Video] and click the full video to start playing. Of course, the user can also upload the video directly.
Screen Recording-Follow the Mouse
1. Start Bandicam, select the "follow the mouse" recording method, and then define the recording size.
2. Click the [REC] button in the software or press the hot key "(F12 key)" to start / stop recording.
3. Click on the full video or screenshot in Bandicam [Home]> [Video], or you can directly upload it.
Freehand graffiti function when recording screen
During the video recording, we can choose some interesting mouse animation effects, such as scribe, highlighter, picture frame and so on.
Device recording mode
1. Click [Device Recording Mode], and then click Settings to select the device screen to be recorded;
2. Click "Format" to select the video size, FPS, and file format.
3. If the screen to see this device appears, then we need to select another video size in [Format];
4. If the user can see that the device on the screen has been displayed normally, we can directly click [● REC] to start or stop recording.
The user clicks [Bandicam Audio Settings] to enter [Master Audio Device], then selects the default sound device, selects "Microphone" in [Sub Audio Device], and then selects "Mix the sound reproduced by the main and sub audio devices" Options.
2. Right-click the "Sound" icon at the bottom right of the window's main interface, select the "Recording Device" option, select "Microphone", right-click and set to "Set as Default Device", and then click "Properties".
3. The [Microphone Properties] window pops up, uncheck the "Listen to this device" option in the "Listening" menu, and set the microphone volume to 70% to 90% in the "Level" menu.
1. Select [(Default Sound Device)] in [Bandicam Audio Settings]> [Primary Audio Device], and select [Disable (Recommended)] in [Sub Audio Device].
2. The user clicks the sound icon in the lower right corner of the computer, then selects the recording device option, selects the microphone as [set as the default device], and clicks on properties
3. After the [Microphone Properties] window appears, the user can click the "Listen to this device" option in the "Listen" menu and set the sound in it to 70% to 80%.
First we need to open the software and it will enter the main interface. At this time we need to click the video on the left.
Then see a setting in the recording, left-click the "Watermark" tab, and left-click to add "Watermark" to the small box next to the video.
At this time, you will enter the recording setting interface. Click on the watermark position. You can remove the watermark from the front, and you can also set the watermark transparency according to your needs.
Increase rectangular window Apply "Keep Aspect Ratio" function when dragging with mouse (press "Shift" or "Recording" application)
Added support for up to 1.000 FPS
Troubleshoot Windows 7 DPI Aware
Solve other problems
Added support for AMD VCN encoder
Improved the ability to run the / reg command line parameter in bdcam_nonadmin.exe
Added Bandicam pop-up box and menu box to support multi-monitor DPI (support (DPI Aware Per Monitor V2)
Solve other problems