Netizen score: 9.7 minutes
Number One Hero Answering Assistant V1.0 Free Edition
Pip funny PC client V2.1.1 official latest version
Square grid WPS toolbox V18.104.22.168 official latest version
Square lattice WPS cracked version V22.214.171.124 latest free version
Fangfang lattice member cracked version V126.96.36.199 free version
WPS universal treasure chest free version V27.0 latest version
LocaSpace Viewer is a very good full-platform 3D GIS software, this software is very interesting, we can browse 3D digital earth through it, support loading layers, loading terrain, image processing, image downloading, terrain processing, terrain downloading, flying to Coordinate points, flight along the line, flight settings and other functions, and the software is free of installation, can be used by decompression, very convenient and fast.
1. Support the display of multiple maps: Google Earth image, Google Earth terrain, Baidu map, sky map, Microsoft map;
2. Support fast three-digit model browsing;
3.Support large-scale data presentation;
4. The software does not need to be installed, it can be used after opening.
1.Multiple Internet map integration
Integrate a variety of online map resources, including Google Earth images, Google Earth terrain; Baidu maps, images, and labels; sky maps, images, labels, and Microsoft maps, images, and labels. Fast browsing speed
2.Image and terrain data download
Support Google Earth satellite image, 3D terrain without watermark, no offset, unlimited download. We only do free downloads, random download of global images and global terrains, which is the first choice for learning and scientific research.
3.Fast browsing of tilt photography data
Supports oblique photography data for fast browsing. 3D model formats supporting tilt photography include * .osgb, * .dae, etc. LocaSpace Viewer (LSV) indexes the osgb block files to generate an lfp file, which contains the longitude, latitude, and height values of the three-dimensional model, which is convenient for oblique photography of the three-dimensional model for positioning on the earth.
4.View and export of 2D and 3D geographic data and model data
Support browse and output of terrain, image and vector data in multiple general formats. Supported geographic data formats include: imagery (* .tiff, * .img, * .lrp, etc.), terrain (* .tiff, * .img, * .lrp, and other raster data formats), vector data (* .shp , * .Kml, * .tab, etc.) and text data.
Quickly browse 3D models, support 3D scene browsing of large quantities of data, including natural features, artificial facilities. Fast speed, fine scenes, and support for 3D model data formats include: * .3ds, * .3d, * .obj, * .gcm formats, etc.
5.Multiple types of measurement and spatial analysis
Various types of plotting functions: easily label, draw points, lines, areas and other elements, and can be saved as commonly used vector formats such as kml, shp.
Multiple types of spatial analysis: Supports multiple types of spatial analysis, including pass-through analysis, visual domain analysis, radar analysis, fill-and-cut analysis, profile analysis, and flood analysis.
Various types of measurement functions: you can easily mark, draw lines and areas; distance measurement, height measurement, triangulation measurement, area measurement.
1. First, open the software LocaSpace Viewer, click the "Download" option on the toolbar on the main interface, and then select "Data Download" in the list that appears;
2. In the "Download Manager" that appears, we click the "New Download" button to create a map download;
3. Finally, wait for the download to complete before you can export the map, which is very convenient and fast.
1. We enter into LocaSpace Viewer and click "Download" in the toolbar;
2. Click on the "Image Download" option in the function list that appears;
3. In the "Image Download" window that appears, we need to click to select the drawing range, including three drawing methods;
4. Then set the parameters in "Download Settings" and "Export Settings", you can choose according to your needs, after the selection is completed, click the "Start Download" button.
1. First we open LocaSpace Viewer, click on the toolbar and select "Scene";
2. Then we will get some scene functions, click to select the "Add Model" button;
3. Then we can get a new window of "Add Model", click the "Select Model" button in the window, then click to select the su model to import.